There are various types of detergent available in the market.
But not all of them can be used with every kind of fabric.
Is it better to use a detergent specially made for a type of fabric.
There is also uniquely designed detergent for different types of washing machines that include semi-automatic and fully automatic top load machine, and front load washing machine
What is Ezee detergent
Ezee detergent is a specially made liquid detergent for winter wear.
It is a detergent, plus a micro conditioner which cleans clothes and makes them soft and shiny.
It is soft on clothes unlike detergent powder which is harsh on fabrics.
Ezee liquid detergent is ideal for delicate clothes like woolen, silk, etc
It has a relatively neutral pH level.
Ezee detergent is recommended for Asia by Woolmark which is an authority on wool and a non-profit organization
Can we use Ezee detergent in a washing machine
Yes, you can use Ezee liquid detergent in a washing machine for woolen clothes.
Make sure to use cold water and a delicate wash setting for washing woolen clothes as wool contains delicate fibres.
In a semi-automatic washing machine, you can put Ezee detergent directly in the washer tub but for a fully-automatic washing machine, you will need to put the liquid detergent in the detergent tray.
Woolen being delicate in nature needs to be washed gently.
So use a delicate wash setting.
In a fully automatic washing machine, there will be a setting only for washing woolen. If there is no such setting then use the “delicate wash” setting.
How to use Ezee detergent for hand washing
- Take a water bucket of your size. Pour normal cold water or tap water into the bucket. Make sure not to use hot or warm water
- Put a few drops of Ezee liquid detergent depending on the number of woolen clothes. Mix it with your hand.
- After 4-5 minutes submerge the woolen clothes for around 30 minutes.
- Manually rub or wash the clothes
- Throw the dirty water and wash the clothes again in clean water, then put in sunlight for drying.
How to use Ezee detergent in washing machine
For Semi-Automatic Washing Machine
- Fill the washer drum with cold water and put drops of Ezee liquid detergent.
- Put your clothes inside the drum. Let it soak for 30 minutes.
- Turn on the washing machine on the delicate wash setting.
- After 30 minutes, drain the water and shift the woolens to the spin or drying bucket.
- Rinse and spin the clothes
- Put the cleaned clothes in sunlight for drying.
For Fully-Automatic Washing Machine
- Load the washer drum with woolen clothes
- Put some Ezee liquid detergent in the detergent tray
- Turn on the washing machine with the “wool wash” or “delicate wash” setting.
- The clothes will come out clean and dried after which you can place them in sunlight.
PS: Do checkout our recommended list of best detergents to use with a washing machine.
Which type of detergent is suitable for woolen
Any mild or neutral detergent that does not contain bleach and has zero pH level is suitable for washing woolen clothes.
You must not wash delicate fabrics, like silk or wool, in any detergent containing bleach.
Your clothing’s colors can fade with time when washed with powders containing bleach.
Detergents come in two forms – powder and liquid,
Powder detergent is harsh on clothes while liquid detergent is soft on clothes.
It is recommended to use liquid detergent for woolen
Can Ezee be used for normal clothes
Yes, normal clothes like cotton can be washed using Ezee liquid detergent.
Ezee liquid detergent being a mild detergent is soft on fabric and can be used to wash cotton or jeans alike.